Friday, February 5, 2010

Nature Table: Providenciales Island, Turks and Caicos

It was not hard to find lovely treasures during our trip to Turks & Caicos. Every time the tide washed away, I found a new treat peeking out at me from the sand! Here’s a little sample of what I gathered…..



To see how the Nature Table Project got started, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the shells that are white and rosy.
    Thanks for sharing these beauties :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a fan of the all-white ones... how DO they stay so pristine in so much dishevelement (spelling?!?!?)??

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful little treasures. I can see why it wasn't hard to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blair..what lovely gifts from the sea..

    john and i took Buddy beachcombing at Avila Beach the other day...have to post what I collected in my pocket..

    more later, my friend
    sending love,
    kary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely little notes :).