Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nature Table: Northern Vermont

We’ve been in northern Vermont for the past few days, walking through the woods, gathering treasures, skiing, relaxing. The scenery here is simply stunning; I’ve taken almost 200 photos without having to try. I plan to share some of them with you upon my return, but until then, I thought I’d give you a little taste of this beautiful and sleepy section of the country. To see how the nature table project started, click here. To see previous nature tables that I’ve posted, click here and here.


As a side note, the blue piece of pottery that you see in this photo was found my by mother-in-law. She picked it up where the old farmhouse that once stood on this property was. I stuck it in the photo for a little bit of color;).

P.S. Hubby and my father-in-law are in the next room watching US vs. Canada in hockey.... very exciting;).

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful finds! :)
    I can't wait to see some photographs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! This is such a lovely collection, I love picturing you picking your way through the Vermont wilderness and finding treasure. :)
    Hope the weekend there was awesome, can't wait to see more!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tiny collection Blair. This was such a good idea of Dawn's - it makes my heart sing to see the beauty & diversity of this wonderful planet of ours! Looking forward to hearing more about the weekend! Lots of love for a happy March! xox Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely little notes :).