Monday, January 16, 2012

walk it off....

Ben and I have been grouchy the past few days. His reasons for grouchniess are simple: he has two lower molars cutting through his gums. Fair enough (poor guy:(). Me? I don't really have an excuse. Perhaps it's the cold, wintry weather, perhaps it's the fact that I haven't been getting out of the house much (working from home, as lovely as it is, can do that). Who knows. But today, Ben and I were like oil and water. 


So we took a late afternoon walk, just the two of us. We bundled up, braved the cold and relished some much needed fresh air.


And I do have to say, I'm not sure if it was the bit of clean, cold air that did it, 

No matter how cold it is outside, the hat and gloves will inevitably be thrown off. 
or if it was coming in from the clean, cold air to a hot cup of cocoa and a crackling fire,


but we both seemed notably better upon our return.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely little notes :).