Happy March!
Signs of Spring are slowly appearing. The snow is melting, the chipmunks run circles around the house, teasing Luna. Spring is on it's way; we can all feel it. And it feels gooooooood:).
Yesterday was the year anniversary of the day that we found out I was pregnant. One year ago I found myself eagerly, yet cautiously breaking into my secret stash of pregnancy kits, assuming another let down.
But this time was different.
But this time was different.








i love that grey sweater!!
ReplyDeleteHappy pregnancy anniversary
Oh how adorable is your son?? Lovely to have this update Blair, miss you! But I know how much fun you're having in your cosy house in the woods. Great photos. Spring has begun here too....sunny days & new blossom. Yay! Love to you xoxo Rachel
ReplyDeletethanks ladies:)
ReplyDeleteRachel, I've not been able to get into your blog for about a month now. Has anyone else mentioned this problem to you? I've tried from two computers and all I can see is your header:(. Glad to hear that spring is shining in your neck of the woods:). xoxo
Such lovely pictures :) He's growing so fast! ♥
ReplyDeleteGirl your words of encouragement & support today truly mean a lot. It's true it's hard to put your vulnerabilities out there but damn it feels good now because of women like you. So thank you even though words won't truly describe how much I appreciate what you wrote
ReplyDeleteLovely post, Blair. Spring is coming in like a lion here too! I can't wait for the milder days, daffodils and long, light evenings...
ReplyDeleteAlmost there....Spring!!!! Thank you for stopping by and commiserating with me on these terrible snow days...hopefully in the past now! Your baby is beautiful! Hold on to every minute! It goes by so fast.. I was not truly prepared for it! My daughter is suddenly a teen and yesterday she was my little one snuggling in my arms! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this nice "warm" day in MA!
~jamilyn