Wednesday, December 22, 2010

dreaming of a white christmas



or maybe I don't have to dream...


It's snowing here in Massachusetts.


And there's absolutely nowhere I have to be


but home,

homemade cocoa... see the cinnamon stick? :)
 with Matt upstairs and my little bunny by the tree.


Is it snowing where you are?

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. How heavenly :) It should be snowing here in NY soon, but it looks like it's falling on the day after Christmas! Oh, well :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's snowing here Blair!! Happiest of Christmases to you, Matthew, Luna & your sweet little one. xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is snow but not snowing
    How I miss those snuggling newborn days :)
    Home is right where I want to be too

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at you and that sweet little baby...he is adorable...you look so HAPPY together....

    i just want to be HOME too...no snow...but lots of rain...very cozy.

    i want to wish you, Matthew, Baby Benjamin and Luna all a very Merry Christmas...and what a special one it is this year with a new baby to love....

    love,
    kary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely little notes :).