Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today's Sweet Pleasures


Cucumber and tomato salad, with vegetables pulled fresh from our garden
The smell of apple crisp wafting from the oven
A cool breeze coming in through open windows
An afternoon nap with hubby & Luna
A pumpkin-scented candle
Laundry hanging out to dry on the clothes line
Peanut butter and pumpkin spice spread on whole grain toast
The name Benjamin- soon to belong to the little guy inside of me
Baby kicks tickling my belly
The anticipation of what September, my favorite month, will bring
Knowing that today is the first of a three-day weekend
Dinner and an outdoor fire with friends this evening

I hope your Saturday is full of sweet things:)

xoxo



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a wonderful day :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lead such a beautiful life.
    Thanks for sharing it here.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via my friend Rachel (Mozart's Girl) blog. Love this and will dip in and out whenever I have a spare moment.

    Keep up your lovely writing and photos.

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love September too! It feels so much more like the New Year than January ever does.

    Enjoy your favourite month. It sounds like it's off to a wonderful start.

    Oh, and I think Benjamin is a darling name for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking of you today...and wondering how you are....

    kary and teddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you found yourself in a beautiful september and that you are enjoying the journey to motherhood with your wee sweet benjamin growing strong....
    you're never far from my thoughts...
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely little notes :).