My parents live near a sweet little farm in Connecticut. A few weeks ago, Matt and I stopped by with Miss Luna. And I don't know about you, but every four-legged creature that I see, in some shape or form, ends up reminding me of my dog. Is that just how it is when you love something so? You see a little bit of it in everything?
Luna and the goats had a mutual ambivalence/ curiosity towards one another.
Ambivalence...
Curiosity......
And so it went.
I especially like this little guy on the far right in the upper photo. It looks like he's posing for the camera. What a little ham:).
Happy almost Friday. I hope this weekend finds you doing something you love. We'll be at the beach in Newport, RI on Saturday and the evening will follow with some lobsters on the back deck (my favorite meal in the world:)).
Have a good weekend!
xoxo
Great photos. I would love to visit Connecticut some day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend! Enjoy the beach and your lobster dinner!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment and I LOVE your blog. Can't wait to dig in and read more :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey
have a wonderful weekend, my friend
ReplyDeleteand YES! i see every 4 legged creature that passes by :-)
sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx