Luna and I went out for our first nature walk this morning. Dawn, over at
May All Seasons Be Sweet to Thee, came up with the lovely idea of sharing worlds through our nature walks. Being that we’re covered in snow here in Massachusetts, I thought I’d have to get creative to find beauty. But I found that when I was looking for it, I didn’t have to look very far. So, here is a little piece of charming New England, from my home to yours.

xoxo,
Blair
oh you found lots of interesting goodies! so fun to see what everyone gathers on their walks! no walk today for me...we have had a major snowfall this weekend...i think my day will be more about shoveling than nature walks!
ReplyDeletexo.
k
As a fellow Massachusetts-area girl, your beautiful discoveries are familiar to me, and yet you've arranged them so wonderfully that they feel like treasures. I'm an avid collector of the things I find on walks, too. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it, and then I arrive at home with my pockets full! Good thing I don't do that when I go shopping! : ) Where are your favorite places to go for walks? We go to Great Meadows and Great Brook Farm or Minuteman Park quite often.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you're having a great weekend! xo Gigi
So many beautiful little pieces of nature's treasure here! And I love how you have arranged them, so very very pretty. Those red berries are delightful, and I love the elegant reed arching over them all on the left.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing a piece of January in New England with us!!!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend with Luna and hubby :)
xoxo
Blair...look at you ! what a beautiful group of treasures...and in the snow....
ReplyDeleteeverything looks so lovely...thanks for sharing New England in January with us....
I LOVE it there so much....
Have a wonderful end o' the weekend, dear one..
Love,
Kary and Buddy
xxx
Oh I love your collection of nature treasures. The little twigs, spruce springs and nuts are beautiful. I participated in Dawn's project too!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Ontario!
http://johanna-birdsonawire.blogspot.com/2010/01/nature-and-treasure-table.html