Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Le Pommier Sauvage



A few months ago I found myself drawn to the paintings of F. Fournier, while perusing etsy.com. To my delight, the pictured painting (The Wild Apple Tree) was wrapped under the Christmas tree from my Secret Santa. It’s just as beautiful in person as it is on the website. I hope to someday purchase more of his charming pieces, but in the meantime, I get to enjoy this lovely painting whenever I choose:). To see more of his work, go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/Fournierpainter.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous painting, Blair! I can see why you fell in love with it...we need to see a picture of it 'in situ' next!
    You have won a Happiness 101 from me...go to my blog to pick it up!
    love Rachel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Lucky you!
    I've awarded you with the Happy 101 blog award...come here to read about it and see what there is to be done!
    http://www.mayallseasonsbesweettothee.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-101-twinkling-lights-thats-what.html
    big hug,
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Dawn at May All The Seasons Be Sweet to Thee...

    I think my little Boykin Spaniel is a human in a dog costume, too! Looking forward to more of your posts!

    Courtney from Scattering Lupines in NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blair and thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like my country.
    Your treasure here is beautiful! Enjoy it and I hope you can have more soon!
    Yiota

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Blair...I found you through Country Girl and Scattering Lupines ,Yiota and Rachel at Mozart's Girl...all my great blog buddies...

    i have made the most special friendships with these girls in blogland...very special, indeed .they all mean the world to me. and i just started seeing you so had to stop by and say Hi and WELCOME...

    I love where you live and.......i have a little dog that is our child too. I write about him alot..his name is Butterscotch..but my husband and all us girls call him Buddy....

    I will be so happy to follow along with you,friend.

    i'll be back to visit soon

    fondly,
    kary and buddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blairica- i too have fallen in love.
    your blog is so much cuter than mine! :( i need to spruce it up now! i love it!
    *sigh* if only i had free time again!

    i miss you!
    and i want his paintings too!!!
    <3 Amberrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely little notes :).