Blaire, thank you so much for your kind words, it's so nice to meet you...this blog world amazes me time and time again. I feel so blessed to be making connections with like-minded, sweet-souled women accross the globe. Your home sounds like an absolute piece of heaven...it's actually my dream home and property. Ever since we had our vacation in Cape Cod last fall I have felt that the Boston area is ideal. I am REALLY looking forward to following the seasons on your blog, and in your life, so keep it up! I know it's strange to blog in the beginning when you feel like there aren't many people listening, but I AM LISTENING, and more will come, I promise. You will be making friends from around the world in no time at all. We've been given the 'go ahead' now, so in two weeks we can start trying again. People tell me to be relaxed about it, people who have never had issues with conceiving or loss. It's hard to just breath and not get frustrated with the people who don't understand what it's like for women like you and me, who wish for a child with all our heart and experiencing difficulties getting pregnant or staying pregnant. It's such a big help to be in contact with other people who understand. Thanks again, Blaire...I hope we'll be seeing alot of one another on blogland. xo Dawn
Blaire, thank you so much for your kind words, it's so nice to meet you...this blog world amazes me time and time again. I feel so blessed to be making connections with like-minded, sweet-souled women accross the globe.
ReplyDeleteYour home sounds like an absolute piece of heaven...it's actually my dream home and property. Ever since we had our vacation in Cape Cod last fall I have felt that the Boston area is ideal. I am REALLY looking forward to following the seasons on your blog, and in your life, so keep it up! I know it's strange to blog in the beginning when you feel like there aren't many people listening, but I AM LISTENING, and more will come, I promise. You will be making friends from around the world in no time at all.
We've been given the 'go ahead' now, so in two weeks we can start trying again. People tell me to be relaxed about it, people who have never had issues with conceiving or loss. It's hard to just breath and not get frustrated with the people who don't understand what it's like for women like you and me, who wish for a child with all our heart and experiencing difficulties getting pregnant or staying pregnant. It's such a big help to be in contact with other people who understand.
Thanks again, Blaire...I hope we'll be seeing alot of one another on blogland.
xo Dawn